I’ve always been obsessed with stationery. Ever since I was a little girl, my mom would give me new pens and notebooks t motivate me to write more. There is something magical about them.
I saw Papergang‘s ads for a while, and when I found a 50%-off voucher, I decided to give it a try. I ordered my first box in January, and it took me over a month to receive it due to how clogged mailing services are.
Here it is, Papergang‘s February Box:
February Box items:
- A5 Notepad (85 pages)
- Ballpoint Pen (black ink)
- Ruler (20cm)
- Gift Wrap (1 Sheet).
- The theme is gorgeous!
- The quality overall is good.
- The pen is heavy, and the writing is smooth;
- The notebook is the size I normally use, so it’s a great addition to my writing sessions.
- It’s expensive: 14£ + shipping (although you can always find discount codes).
- The wrapping paper is meh. Although I found the pattern so beautiful, I hung it on my wall as a poster.
I found the idea of these stationery boxes super appealing. I do like little things: pretty notebooks and cute sets. Papergang delivers just that.
Yeah, it’s expensive, and I do feel guilty for spending money on stationery I don’t need.
However, I do write a lot and pulverize pens and notebooks all the time, so I thought I’d deserve this little treat.
Note: I included my referral link. Though I am not affiliated to Papergang, I get points for each referee. It includes a 4£ discount for you.